Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Have you done the math?

I just did the math...  How much are you spending for skin care products every month?  I have had a few people think Votre Vu skin care is expensive.  Let me break it down...

Items found at Wal-Mart
     Olay Exfoliating Cleanser
     Neutrogena Day Moisturizer
     Loreal Wrinkle Reducer Treatment

Total $41.81 per month for THREE products that will last approximately 1 month...

Votre Vu Full Benefits Set
     Anti-Aging Milk Cleanser
     Anti-Aging Toner
     Vitamin-Packed Anti-Aging Serum
     Anti-Aging Day Creme

Total $41.76 per month for FOUR products that will last well over 3 months!

I use the mature skin care line which is the most expensive.  The French use the highest quality ingredients, and all are so concentrated, that a little goes a long way!

Also, because of the wonderful things that the products do for my skin, I don't have to wear concealer or foundation anymore!  (hence making savings even more!)  I get more bang for my buck by using Votre Vu, AND it is SPA QUALITY products!

Be the judge for yourself...  I would love to share my love of Vu with YOU!  Contact me for more info...  www.votrevu.com/cherylringer

No comments:

Post a Comment